Why Give to MPDC?
Make a donation to Madison Park Development Corporation and help build a strong Roxbury.
Your gift in support of MPDC’s programs helps to strengthen and secure the lives of individuals and families and builds a sense of community. Our programming strengthens the power of Roxbury residents and creates positive pathways for our youth. We address issues such as the health disparities found in our neighborhood and we promote health and wellness through access to healthy food and physical fitness. Hibernian Hall at MPDC provides affordable access to high-quality arts for our community. Your gift also supports our fundamental mission of providing and preserving affordable housing and supporting the revitalization of the Dudley Square commercial district.
How to Give to MPDC
You can make credit card donations online here:
You can also make a donation by check through the mail. Download a donation form (call-to-action link to donation form) and mail in the completed form with a check made out to Madison Park Development Corporation.
Mail Completed Form and Check to:
Madison Park Development Corporation
184 Dudley Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
There are many ways you can donate:
- One-time gift – Online with your credit card – Make A Donation
- Monthly Pledge – Online with your credit card –Make A Donation
- CITC Donation – Gifts of $1,000 or more are eligible for a 50% state tax credit– Learn About the CITC Program
- Sponsorship of 50th Anniversary Events – check our calendar for upcoming events and become a sponsor – MPDC Calendar of Events
- Membership in Friends of Hibernian Hall – Learn About Friends of Hibernian Hall
Gifts can be designated to support a specific MPDC program including:
- Youth Leadership and Workforce Development
- Civic Engagement
- Resident Leadership
- Health Equity and Community Wellness
- Community Support
Arts and Culture:
- Performing Arts at Hibernian Hall
- Friends of Hibernian Hall